Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Middle of September

All I can say is I am so excited for the holidays!!! They are literally just around the corner. I am going to have to start planning Logan's 1st Birthday Bash too.

Steph and Ben just got approved to buy thier first house. I am so excited for them, but I wish we could get a house. I am tired of renting places that are falling apart and the landlords don't care. I want a place of our own that we can make our own!  Maybe some day soon.

Logan has started saying "Uh oh". It is so darn cute! He is really, really close to walking too. He will let go and stand there for a second before falling on his bum. It's really cute. I need to try and get it on the video camera.

Ashton has started the 1st grade! Such a big boy now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment